Privacy & Cookies
We believe that the responsible use of personal information collected on our website and through networking is critical to our business objectives and reputation. As part of our commitment to privacy, we have adopted this Privacy Notice.
- Estate Management London identifies itself as a Data Controller and is registered with the UK information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for personal data, under the name Estate Management London with registration reference ZA269510. You may lodge a complaint with the ICO in the event of Estate Management London’s non-compliance with UK Data Protection Law.
- You have the right to contact us in order to remove, correct, amend or erase your personal data at any time, where relevant. Where your information is required for statutory record keeping purposes, we reserve the right under UK Data Protection law not to comply with your request.
- Estate Management London uses various applications to administer your personal data. We do not use these tools to perform profiling or any kind of automated decision-making about you.
- Estate Management London will hold your personal data in electronic database form, including the use of cloud-based application. We make sure to select cloud providers that provide suitable guarantees over the privacy and rights associated with your personal data.
- We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us, or until you inform us that you wish us to erase your data.
- In order to ensure we do not bother you with irrelevant emails, we also retain your communication preferences on a database that has tools for bulk emailing.
- We will retain personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
- We may provide links to other websites, social networking sites or apps for your convenience and information. These websites, social networking sites or apps operate independently from us. Linked sites, social networking sites and apps should have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. They are not owned or controlled by us, and therefore we are not responsible for their content or their privacy practices.
- Our website or mailing is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
- We reserve the right to make amendments to our Privacy Notice in the future so that we continue to comply with the law and best practice so please check this page occasionally to ensure you are aware of any changes.
- By accessing our website, you indicate your acceptance of this Privacy Notice.
- Any questions regarding this statement and our privacy practices, and/or if you wish to renew or request a copy of your personal information, please email us at: email@example.com
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use Google Analytics to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|
|Session cookies||PHPSESSID||Session Cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from the user’s device when the browser is closed.|
|Persistent cookies||register_details||This type of cookie is saved on your computer for a fixed period (usually a year or longer) and is not deleted when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies are used where we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session. For example, we use this type of cookie to store your preferences, so that they are remembered for the next visit, or where you have asked us to ‘Remember your details‘.|
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout